The Upholstery Cleaning In a Nutshell
Every time our master workers sanitize furniture they follow a standard sequence of actions. First and only thing you should do when our team arrives is to show them your upholstery. Then it is time for assessment. Our specialists will choose from the professional products they carry with them. In order to avoid any unwanted situations they will select the detergents according to the type of your fabric. The most common methods our cleaners apply are:
- In order to avoid damages to the structure of the textile they use a dry cleaning technique.
- For complete bacteria removal, hot water extraction is the only choice.
- In case the fibres of your upholstery are sensitive, our team may use a steam cleaning machine. The same goes for thick materials.
Essential step of the sanitation process is the usage of a soaking pump. Its role is to collect the mix of moister and dirt from your upholstery. It is worth to mention that we also offer a mattress cleaning. In order to preserve the health of your family, we recommend the regular usage of this procedure.
The Upholstery Cleaning and Its Benefits
If you are still wondering why should you use our help, let us give you a few answers:
- If you think of buying new sofas or couch you should consider our procedure first. It is more price-wise to sanitise your upholstery than searching across Camden buying new one.
- If there is a stain that you struggle to remove, our assistance is the obvious answer. Furthermore, you will protect your furniture surfaces from future spot formation. This applies for 99% of the unwanted marks, no matter how old or new they are.
- As a result of our session the colours of the textile will become brighter. In addition to that the bad odours will go in the past.
- Do not even think of transporting your furniture. In order to make this service as convenient as possible, we deliver it in your home in Camden.
- As we work on your furniture you may request a curtain cleaning. Once again we want to mention that hiring us for combination of services is cost-effective. For example you can add oven cleaning to our task-list.