The Standard End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Dusting all furniture is the first chore that our team will complete. That also includes the curtains, the cupboards and all the appliances. Next they will take care of the spider webs, inspecting every corner of your ceiling. In the bathroom they will scrub the tiles with a gentle brush and mixture of various detergents. Then our cleaners will wipe and polish the toilet and sink, until they gleam. When our specialists encounter stubborn stain, they will use a proper method. It will not damage the surface of the floor, carpet or furniture. Speaking of floors, our experts will vacuum clean and mop every single one in every room. If our staff finds spoiled food in your refrigerator, they will remove it. In addition to that they will get rid of the grease stains and mould using only eco-friendly substances.
Our End of Tenancy Cleaning Is The Ideal Option
After choosing to move out in Camden with our help you get:
- Most of all you will get your deposit back. This is something we guarantee. Within 48 hours after the end of the service, you can call back for re-cleaning.
- Since we will take care of your move out, you can focus on your new home in Camden. Instead of wondering where to start our professionals will help you with your end of tenancy cleaning.
- Avoid the expense of buying cleaning solutions and tools. As we have already mentioned, we bring our own supplies.
- Before we proceed with the job you can call us for an on-site inspection. In case you have important instructions we will follow them.
- Our service are suitable for property owners, as well as tenants. If you are landlord you should consider that well-kept house means a higher rent.
We advise you to arrange a regular cleaning for your new property, and make it feel more comfortable.